Well, we are finally bloggers! I love looking at friends' blogs and watching their kids grow. Today I was prompted (Thanks Erin!) to create a blog for everyone to see the kiddos. Since our family and friends are scattered all over the country, this is a great way for everyone to see what we are up to. This will force me to be better about taking pictures. Here is a pic from Abby's classroom on Valentine's Day. Jack decided to join in the festivities. The other picture is Jack at gymnastics...he is getting to be quite a pro!
Beautiful! So great to "see" you all -- Abby's such a pretty girl and tumbling Jack's quite the looker, too. You'll both have your hands full in a few years =). Kisses to you all!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging.... check our blog out, too
ReplyDeletewww.lortsfamily.blogspot.com
YEAH!!!! I'm so happy!!! Too cute! love, Erin
ReplyDelete