Monday, April 20, 2009

Where did 3 years go?







Well, the background is changed in honor of the birthday boys...tomorrow is Jack's 3rd birthday and Drew turns the big 3-0 in 2 weeks! I cannot believe that Jack is already 3...where did the time go? The most traumatic part of tomorrow will be that Jack is GIVING UP THE BINKY! We have been telling him for 6 months that 3 year olds don't use binkies, so he has been telling everyone that he is 2 1/2 and when he turns 3...NO MORE BINGIES (he can't say the "k"). Pray that he can do it! Tomorrow he is going to Fargo's Pizza for dinner which is one of his favorite places. Then, we are meeting my sister and her family on Saturday in Denver at Casa Bonita, which is a Mexican restaurant with cliff divers...crazy place but lots of fun. I will post pictures of the birthday festivities. I found a few pics of the little guy...not that he was ever little! I can't believe how big they have gotten! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK JACK!

1 comment:

  1. You're killing me! I can't believe how big BOTH of them are!

    ReplyDelete