Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dom and Erin's Wedding


Breakfast on the big day with Erin and her
sister, Gretchen.


Abby was thrilled with her bride Barbie from
Auntie Erin.


Hugs and kisses for Auntie Erin.


Abby and Dain at rehearsal.


Abigail and Emily (the flower girls) at reheasal

We headed back to California in October for Erin's wedding. Erin and I have been friends since we were 12, so we were so thrilled to be a part of her big day. Abigail was a flower girl and I was a bridesmaid. Unfortunately, 2 days before we left for California, Jack came down with the swine flu. Drew stayed home with Jack, so Abby and I could go to the wedding. It was not the same without "the boys" there, but we had a great time. The ceremony and reception were held at Maravilla Gardens in Camarillo...it was gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment