Saturday, July 23, 2011

Exploring the Denver Children's Museum


Jack making his giant bubble.


Abby and her giant bubble



Pulling the bubble walls up around them



Abby building her crown...this is very serious stuff!



Abby checking her buddy, Kadence, out at the registers.



Shopping at the grocery store....hours of fun!



Abby and Jack with their buddies, Kadence and Keaton, in front of the fire truck.



Abby in the driver's seat!



Jack said I had to take a picture of him like this because this is what firemen REALLY DO!



In Heaven!



Our first stop at the museum...the excitement was all over his face!


We took a trip to Denver yesterday to explore the Denver Children's Museum. I have been wanting to take the kids back there for so long and it just hasn't happened. The last time they were there, Jack was 3 months old...it was VERY overdue! We went with our neighbors across the street and they all had a ball!

The Children's Museum was one of my favorite place as a kid living in Denver. I loved shopping in the grocery store and apparently, so do Abby and Jack. They spent a good hour in there. It even had a pizza kitchen so Jack was busy making soup and pizzas for everyone.

The highlight for Jack was the fire truck...I could have left him there all day! Abby built a crown out of recycled products in the building shop (I think Mom did most of the work!) and painted in the painting room. They have a new bubble room that the kids loved! They made giant bubbles and pulled bubble walls up around them. They listened to a story from Alice in Wonderland and got free ice cream from the Blue Bell truck in honor of National Ice Cream Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment