Mama and her girls at Abby's party.
Abby with her buddies, Isabel and Barbara.
Jack doing the stocking relay...the first team to fill their stocking with candy wins!
Crazy boy full of sugar!
On the last day of school before Christmas break, both kids had Christmas parties in their classes. I spent the morning juggling Kindergarten and 2nd grade so I could be with both kiddos. Sarah was along for the ride!
Jack's class did a birthday party for Jesus...this is why I love private school! Abby's class had a pizza party and did crafts and played a special ring toss game. I think most of the kids enjoyed this part the most. Their teacher wore antlers on her head while the kids tried to toss rings onto her antlers. They loved it!
The best part of the day for them was the end since that means...2 weeks off school!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment