Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Hot chocolate with their buddies, Kadence and Keaton!


With my little gingerbread girl!


Jack and Daddy doing legos on Christmas...this is becoming a tradition!


Abby with her new locket necklace and her new bitty baby, Faith.


Sarah crashed out on Yaya...opening presents is hard work!


Abby can always make Sarah laugh.


Jack showing off his new Anakin lego watch.


Even Sarah was excited to open her presents.


My three sweeties on Christmas morning in their matching jammies.


Sarah all dressed up for Christmas Eve service...she is wearing Abby's first Christmas dress. I know, the bow is bigger than her head, but I love it! :)

What a wonderful Christmas we had! We started out Christmas Eve by heading to Christmas Eve service. After church, we headed home and Drew made his famous soup which has become a tradition for us on Christmas Eve. We finished the night by letting the kids open a couple of presents including matching jammies for them to wear on Christmas morning and sleeping bags. The funniest part was that they didn't have a clue what they were. Jack finally said, "Oh, I think I have seen these before." I think this horrified Drew "the Eagle Scout" that his children didn't know what sleeping bags were. :)

We opened presents on Christmas morning. Drew told the kids they couldn't get up until their clocks said 7:00 so at 7:02, they came to wake us. They had a blast playing with all of their goodies all day and we had a wonderful dinner. Even Sarah seemed to enjoy her presents!

After dinner, our sweet friends and neighbors from across the street came over for hot chocolate and Happy Birthday Jesus cake. It was a quiet, fun-filled day at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment