Jack-O with his Daddy.
Jack with one of his teachers, Mrs. Glen.
Jack and his other teacher, Mrs. Blazi.
Jack and G.G.
Jack with his proud sister showing off his medal, certificate and book.
Jack hugging Mrs. Glen
Jack and his class
I'm almost a kindergartner!
We'll, my baby is done with preschool and on to kindergarten!!! He tells me not to call him a baby but it is just hard to believe how fast we got here! Jack finished up school on Friday and we went to his preschool graduation. I was a mess the whole day! I would love to blame it on the pregnancy but my kids will tell you that I am like this with them. I dropped Jack off in the drop-off line Friday morning and was already crying. Jack said, "Mommy, are you crying?" I told him that I was fine and have fun on his last day. He has learned to ignore my tears :)
We went to graduation and they played pomp and circumstance as the kids walked in. That was it for me...here come the waterworks! They sang songs and did a great job. They were called up individually to get a book of the year, certificate and medal. They hugged both of their teachers and then went off for some cake and punch. Many of the kids will be back together for kindergarten next year so that is fun for Jack. I put the tears away for now but I am sure they will re-surface on the first day of school. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment