Saturday, August 20, 2011

Baby Shower


Jack and Daddy leaving for "guy time". No tea parties for them!


Yuyu with Abby and I at the shower.



Yaya and Abby (the party planners) with Lynn (my JBF partner in crime), Taylor and I.



My sweet friends that came to celebrate with us!



Auntie Adie couldn't resist this onesie!



Auntie Adie and I...see worked hard prepping!



My sweet Auntie Marilyn came to celebrate with us!



My surprise from California...ERIN!!



Yuyu and Abby



Abby by the beautiful table that her and Yaya did for the shower.


My mom and Abby through a baby shower and they outdid themselves! They did a tea party theme and Abby even had a few of her friends there. My sister came down and was a HUGE help in getting ready. Yuyu flew in for the shower and brought with her a BIG surprise! My friend, Erin, left her sweet baby, Luke, for 24 hours to celebrate with us. They all completely surprised me as I had NO IDEA. I started jumping up and down when I saw her which Adria asked me to stop doing as we don't want baby to come now :)

It was a great day celebrating our sweet girl's arrival. Daddy and Jack had special "guy time" which made it a great day for them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment